Sunday, December 30, 2007

Introduction

Sorry about didn't post my introduction before xD
Ok Now...



(Well the photo is cropped xD)
This is me.
My name is Wong Joon Hong. [You can just call me JH]
My friend call me Joon Hong, JH, Ju On =.= and some crazy names =.=. People always miss pronounce my name as 'Jo Ho' , 'Jun Hoon' and many more...
Ok its time to know how does it pronounce. Its pronounce as 'Jun Hong'.
[Don ask me why not Jun instated of Joon ask my parents]
Gaming Name : Scofield [I like the character's name in Prison Break]

I can blend with any type of people and make friends with them. But sometimes thats the problem. When all of my friends group into 1 then when they gonna split into 2 or 3 groups, I don't know which group to join with =.=

I don't like to hate people or something like that. Don't ask me why because it is just it is.
My friends likes to tell me their secrets even thought I didn't ask about it xD. Weird huh.

I think thats it for now.....

And heres some picture of me and my friends from past fews years and now for the end of the post...

Me and Denise [DD!] at Kuala Selangor [2006]



Soon and Me in Butterfly Farm at Cameron [2005]



Ji Mi , Pei Jian , Me and Wai Choong in Mad Class xD [2006]


"We are the Kings~~" xD. Chan , Hafeez and Me [2006]



Me, Ji Mi and Pei Jian were part of the organizer in BandGIG of our school carnival [2007]



My room mate [Germaine, Khoo, Me , Soon] in Langkawi [2007]



We took over the pool! haha [2007]



Me and some crazy friends acting at the behind xD [2007]



LoL me and others jokers posing randomly xD[2007]


No comments: