Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Haleluya! LOL

Hey people! I'm Back in a flash XD. SO! SPM Result is out and heres my result :
1A : English , Mathematics [2]
4B : Physics, Moral, EST (English in Science and Technology) [3]
5C : Additional Mathematics, Bahasa Melayu [2]
6C : Chemistry, Biology [2]
7D : History [1]

Summary : 2 1A, 3 4B, 2 5C, 2 6C, 1 7D [ 10 subjects ]

YATAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I DIDN'T FAIL A SINGLE SUBJECT!!! HAHA XD LOL. Now I don't have to worry that I don't have enough Credits to apply college. Credit means at least get C. Well to tell you the truth, I was really scared that i will fail my history XD. But it ended pass HEHE.

Now the WORRIES about my SPM result is gone. But! New worries pop up =.= . I have to think what I need to study and which college in 10 days !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH God help me >< .Well I thought of going for Engineering, but my sister say dono IF I can handle. So that give me a big thinking..... People keep saying "so going for what now? Computer stuff?" But one thing about I.T. is quite challenging because a lots of people is studying that course and end up couldn't find any job in the future... Problems, problems, problems again =.=

Ok enough of career stuff for today ONLY XD. Lately I have been watching this anime call OnePiece. It is so freaking funny XD . I laugh my *** off every time I watch it. But sometimes also got sad moment and very cool fighting and dueling. This anime start with a boy name Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to be come a pirate king. So he decided to find his nakama (crew). A lots of adventure and funny stuff in this anime. Currently I watched until episodes 90++


From Left : Zoro[the 3 sword guy], Luffy [the rubber man], Sanji [the chef], Chopper [the doctor], Usopp [the weapon dude (the lier too XD)], Nami [the navigator]

The picture above is Luffy's crew. I personally like Luffy and Zoro HEHE.

Now lets talk about movie......



Man I love this movie's final dance damn cool wei. I even uploaded the final sence into Youtube. Here's the video........


Alright people thats all for now! Enjoy the video and stay tune for the next fishing post XD.


2 comments:

Justin Yap said...

hey, if you like designing stuff, you could try multimedia design...

Justin Yap said...

oh and, not bad results you got...grats!