Sunday, October 11, 2009

The long return from last post xD (Part 1)

So its been looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time eversince my last post. It was like 2~3 months ago. Ask why? Ok here’s the reason

1.busy with assignments and stuff
2.Dont feel like blogging for some reason
3.Busy with games (Dota)
4.Not much picture to post.

AND the main reason is



zZzZzZ LAZY ZzZzzZz

Yup. lazy.OK let me recall back what happen these few months. Alrite. Erhm…

1. Alrite lets talk abt the new condor that I’m staying in Cyberjaya. OK well in condor there is 6 ppl included me. 1 senior , 4 courseamtes. Lots of crazy stuff happen there since we all are kinda crazy LOL.

Balcony~




Living room~


My work station~


I brought my PS2 there xD It was hot on the 1st 2 week then grow mushroom in the condor. LOL


The Sunset view.


Almost every nite u can hear our fighting game champion, a.k.a Ah Loong Kor (senior)’s sound. Eversince i gave him street fighter alpha 3. His been playing non stop . You will know when he is playing, “ This is street fighter…choose your character..” Then got this “Piang!~ KO!!” means he finished 1 round LOL.

So when we nothing to do during nite we will walk around the house and see each other’s com see what they doing haha xD


Clean clean Clean…


“Uh Uh Uh! HAHA noob-ah!!!” (they always kacay each other LOL)



Just hanging out at the living room…


“Split it or you will get it bitch!”(Brian)….

“I don’t know abt it”(Kenneth)


“You better stay put bitch” xD (he like to use the word bitch fyi haha)

woo look whats that? In the sky~

Its super BANANA xD ( I took this picture when its was super-ultra-WINDY )

wonder what’s that, really…

well we always got visitor in the house xD (Wei Kiat)


2.DaiCon even (some anime cosplay exhibition). This year’s Daicon held at MMU, Cyberjaya which is my university. So why not go and have a look? So I decided to stay for the weekend for DaiCon. Its a 2 or 3 days event cant remember, anyway ya went to the event with Ghwa (JJ), Jeffery (new friend), and Khein… Pei Jian was the 1 who told me that there is such event happening in my uni and ask me to come and yet he didn't make it cause transport problem after the news of H1N1 rumours on Cyberjaya =.=. So the number of cosplayers had decreased. Saturday, went there around 11~12. Not bad quite a lot of people were there. There’s anime figuring displays, some singing competition, art book selling, and lots of cosplayers posing for those cameramen.

“WTF”



Maid cosplayer from Maid Cafe section..


Lots of lots of anime figures


another one..


“You want a piece of me boy?” (Deadpool)


“Freeze or I blow your head!”


The Mario Brothers


End of 1st day pizza time~


RawR!!


“Wait! I need to calculate the precise area of the pizza for each of us is….”


“You slowly count la. I finish for you k?” xD


2nd day, cloud~


some shinigami dude in Bleach


cosplayers~


Either D Gray man or Vampire Knight’s cosplayer


Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 game


Gandalf Vs Vergil ? Epic~


Obi Wan Kenobi! is my friend, Alan xD


Chihara Minori’s Concert!!!!!! WOOHOO I saw it for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! at this Spot I’m standing wakakkaka.


wooo testing testing…. well no pic of her during the concert coz its not allow… oh well

Alrite to be continue on part 2...........................................




No comments: