Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coliseum Cafe

Hey! Its been a while since my last post. Ya ya sorry for didn't update because I only got a day to rest in a week which is on Tuesday. Lately at Tuesday I also didn't have time to blog cause have to go shopping for Chinese New Year's cloths. LOL I bought some T-shirt that I never thought of buying it XD.

Well today after shopping with my family, my dad decided to bring us to a very ancient restaurant near Sogo shopping complex and opposite Kamdar name Coliseum Cafe.

Its been I think this restaurant opened more than 40 years. The restaurant is very old as I can see. But thats not what is it. This restaurant's waiters are at least 40 or 50 years old !!! Woo... There is also a mini bar for alcoholic.


Alright, we sat down then a waiter which I think got 60 years old dude come to serve us. After we ordered, he didn't write down the order we made but he can remember it well. Sweet~~

Ok the drinks is here then the breads and salads too. The bread that they served is the traditional bread which is longer than the square looking bread. It was nice cause its been a while since i ate it XD. After then we saw our dishes is coming. 1st they place the potato widgets. Man the potato widget is the best man! Its different from the KFC's. This is like they cut from potatoes then just deep fry it without adding stuff in it. Damn it was really nice!



Few minutes later our main dish have arrived. I order Sizzling New York Lamp Chop, my dad ordered Sizzling T-Bone, my sis ordered Sizzling Rib Eye and my mom ordered Chicken chop with turkey. Here's the pictures. i took all the dishes except my dad's cause I forgot XD. I thought I took it.



Sizzling N.Y Lamp chop



Sizzling Rib Eye



Chicken chop with turkey

Well all the chops is served with a tomato as you can see XD. You can see that its not some fancy Expensive place but its nice seriously. In the end, we all ended up so full >< . Alright this is all I have for today.


HEY WHERE DID THE POTATOES GO??!!

XD


No comments: