Friday, February 8, 2008

People.......

Its been a while since I started work at Levi's in KLCC's Isetan. There are a lots of people i met or they visited me. Well here's the list of ...


People who visited me :

1. Ellise [ 4 or 5 times ] lol she is way too free =.=

2. Mei Ji [ 2 or 3 times ] along with Ellise


3. Ji Mi [ 2 times ] just stop by before going back after working

4. Pei Jian [ 2 times ] came visit and check out PS2's controller


5. Wai Choong [ 1 time ] came from Education Fair with his sis and friend


6. Denise [ 1 time ] along with Ellise


7. Nara and Germaine [ 1 time ] but I wasn't at Levi's and didn't meet them



People who I met :


1. A primary school friend ( forgot how to spell his name )


2. Akmal (ex-classmate when in Form 2 and 3 )


3. A Malaysian artist ( don't know the name just know he is )


4. Nara ( saw she when walking toward the escalator then talk a little )


I think thats all XD. Well here's a picture after I disarm ( if its a correct word to use ) my BB-gun after it is spoiled. Sad... its not working anymore ><




I took 10 seconds to disarm
>>>>(cheh just Joking XD )<<<<
Believe It?

Or Not...


No comments: