Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paralyzer...



Yo people miss me? XD Haha anyway just drop by for a quick post. Well you know this week I don't get a off day and work the whole week =.= . Oh before I forget, Happy Chinese New Year! Ratty Year #### .

Ok past few days, I saw a music video at MTV. The song is name Paralyzer. I feel that the video for this song is kinda unique. The way the dancers dances kinda vampire-y , Zombie-ly, cool and special. The le
ad female dancer is hot ~ pizzzzzzz ~ XD her dancing is little sexy. Well this is what I think. I got hook up to the song after listening it. As you can listen or see, I also change my blog song to Paralyzer hehe. This song is sing by a band call Finger Eleven.


Before I end, heres the mus
ic video of Finger Eleven - Paralyzer. Enjoy!



No comments: