Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Day!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol. Today its my last day of working!!! Finally. I been working for 2 months already. Man, just a blink of an eye its already 2 months >< . Ok, today in Isetan closing early for carnival sale preparation. Wow I can leave early on my last day! Sweet........... So Isetan is closing at 7oc in the evening. We[Me, Soon, Khoo, Hanafi and Rose ] decided to watch Redline and the movie starts at 7.10 p.m. Man.... we rush to the cinema after the closing Isetan's song is finished. The movie Redline is sweet man. Its just like the movie's slogan said. " Hot chicks, Hotter cars..."After the movie we went to took some pictures....


Later on we went to PizzaHut for dinner. Ya it was around 9oc something.
And ya, a lots of photos taken in there and outside there. Heres aree those pictures taken by Mr. Khoo. Oh plus a video XD.


lol Hanafi (on the left) got enough time to post when Khoo just take it in a flash when they are walking =.=



Group picture...



Walkin' toward PizzaHut [Hanafi, Me, Rose, Soon, (Khoo, the camera man) ]




Our waiter, Amiru (school mate) posing XD



I like the effect of the photo xD



The Dockers Crews.



Ordering the foodszzzzzzzz.....



"I'm hungry..where are the food? " XD



Damn, the salads almost gonna fall off the plate --"



This is what the plate looks like after all clear it XD



The Pizza has arrived...



Charge!!!!!! For Pizza!!!!



Presenting Khoo a.k.a the HUGE eater!!! REALLY!



LOL Khoo snap shot me when i'm eating =.=



Clean and Clear XD



"Man I don't have enough money to pay ><" LOL



CheeeSEEEEEEEEE



Walking home..... LOL just joking



This theshort clipwhich is taken by Khoo and we don't know he is recording =.=

So thats how my last day of working ended... And now I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! ENJOY! But still need to wait for my SPM result which is dono when thanks to the Election =.=. So wish me get a Great result la XD. Thats all for today.





1 comment:

Justin Yap said...

hey, is the guy same shirt with Soon in SMKHK when i was still in there? cause he looks familiar, and if he does, change a lot, u also change a lot...