Monday, April 28, 2008

B.L.C [ p/\rt II ]

Continue from Busy.Lazy.Crazy part 1 post, OK....Erhm it was Wednesday...bought modem.... Oh now Thursday (fyi its past past few week's). The 2nd time that Me, Elley and Dinie went to buy presents for JIMI and Mei Ji. Alrite this time bad weather in the morning, it looks like gonna rain soon. So i decided go to AP(Ampang Point) earlier to meet with them( E&D). Just arrived at AP the water is release! and here comes the rain... Then later on Me and Dinie got wet after trying to get few taxis. Ya after went to pick up Elley we head to KLCC again..But this time she is not sick xD and we got ourself the presents for J&M which is a Bra LOL and a T-shirt with Unbelievable words were printed on it XD. Ok.. Friday.....err.... Where did i went again......OH! PC Fair LOL.



Ya that day went PC Fair with my cuz, Lilian. Actually I suppose to be going with my sis cause she wanted to buy the stuff where you plug into the smoking thingy at ur car then you can plug your pendrive to listen to MP3. But she got class =.= and then Lilian called me ask got go PC Fair anot she wanted to follow , so I went with her then she hanging out with her friends after we reach there. So I walk around the PC Fair...nothing new or special.... then got to buy something for myself, my sis, and my babysitter's. Ok item needed to get = 1GB RAM + MP3 car thingy + 2GB pendrive + empty dvds. Total equals to RM***



Saturday. Well its the day for the bday's party. Actually I suppose to drive Elley and the others to the party since I dono where is Mei Ji's house. But ended going alone because my sis need a ride to CarreFour to work there as part-time. So around 11.15 a.m , I drove her there. Then take a detour to Mei Ji's house. I make it there save and sound LOL. After I reached there I called Mei Ji where to park and she say cant park at inside the Apartment =.= . So have to find a parking outside. When I walking towards guard house, I saw Baron was summon by Mei Ji to show the way to her place LOL. Well I think this is the first time i mention Baron in my blog. So for those who don't know who is Baron...err... Baron is Mei Ji's friend who I met last time outting with the others and I got to know him la. So thats Baron LOL. P.S. He is also a online gamer who wears glasses xD. Ok a lots of fun stuff happen in the party and I think I became a 80% part-timer photographer in the party LOL HAHA. Heres some of those pictures.



LOL Mei Ji and Elley's head is sticked XD




I can move the ball with my mind! amazing.... and btw thats Baron [most right]



Poor Orange ball...its gone forever.... Might be JiMi's fault HAHA



"Oh...I see it...the future...fast! give me something to draw on it!!!"



Killing time by having Balls fight xD



"Should we..... or should we not..." LOL the guys are thinking actually --"



LOL it is me or my phone is very addictive? A lots people very curious when they saw my phone ...



The wind blowsss.....freaking strong!



Looking busy there....



Keep floating...keep floating...Ok Cut! LOL



haha we are spiking our hair for a shot...



We Are.......



The effect of swimming in the pool when the water is freaking cold + raining + windy weather



posing...*someone's finger been censored* xP



"Look... in the sky...its a bird!..Its a plane!...it...dudes =.=..Its just a lizard on the wall. Are you all blind or high?" LOL




ready for the newspaper's game



The winners!! Ting ting ting!



crashing Mei Ji's room



Superman got his new black underwear for the costume HAHA



Superman's daughter got a Bra to design her future costume too XD



LOL...over crowded



there goes Mei Ji's room

Well they had a sleep over but I couldn't join cause I have to fetch my sis back from work since no vehicle =.= . I left the party around 7.15 p.m.


No comments: