Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The D/\y That I was B0rn on 1990...



Itssssssssssss my Birthday! on the 5th of May. Well this year's of the day just like the others year but only 1 thing special... Which is NO EXAM on my bday this year HAHA. So my day starts with a surprise from my family at 12 a.m. when i was half sleeping, they bump into my room with a cake haha. I was so blur that time.



still feels blur ... xD

Ok...This year i spent most of the time in my house. But my friends did celebrate with me 3 days before my bday cause they are not free on my Bday. 2 Good things happen this year on 5th of May. First is my uncle who stay at Hospital U*** K*** M*** for more than 80 days and he was able to move out from there on that day. Joyful! Second is my MMU [Multimedia University]'s offered letter has arrived!! HALELUYA! Finally....My stress about whether i was accepted or not is over. The letter say that I will start at 8th of June so still got a month to EnJoY~



Ji Mi's so called Kryptonite's necklace for me LOL

The evening has come. We decided to go have dinner at Coliseum Cafe. We decided there cause my sis have this idea of writing down places to eat then I choose it randomly. Man those food at there really delicious dude. They didn't fail me on the food. This time I had this Chicken 4 in 1. Its has chicken, ham, hot dog, and cheese. Damn nice! And there is a veg taste so special that I never taste that kind of feeling before. Therefore we asked one of the waiter and they say its spinach + milk +butter+ some salts + etc. They chop the spinach to very fine blended looking.
Well there goes my 18 birthday xD. What I got this year is a chess set and a necklace.



From my babysitters

Ok the next day Mei Ji , Ellise and Dinie said want to go celebrate or something like that for me so around 2.30 p.m. after they finished school we went to Secret Receipt. Ya after then we wanted to hang out for a little while, so we went to AP[Ampang Point]. We first walk around then when we walking up the escalator Mei Ji actually said wanted to go Popular book shop but instead she said " Lets go to AP" then I were like..." OK lets go to 'AP' " then she's like OOPS cause we were already in AP LOL xD. Then we walk around again in Popular looking for interesting books. Then Dinie found a birthday thingy book which tell you what kinda of person who born on that day. Dinie read his then he got high LOL . Then all talking craps here and there.



Ellise, Dinie, Mei Ji

Later Dinie got to go cause guitar class. So Me,
Mei Ji and Ellise continue looking for books. Then Mei Ji found this book which she say the book cover is very nice and unique. Its a party book. Then three of us sat down on the floor and flip through the book. LOL this book its actually a 18+ party games's book. A lots of "you know what" is inside the book but they appear in words ONLY so WE see Nothing, don't think the other way xD We are pure people.... or maybe not so pure after all LOL HAHA. We were laughing our ass off while reading that book. Then Mei Ji was too in love with that book that she hide the book behind some books so that no one can find it HAHA. And by the way onces again I have been call as a Korean by other people again =.= . This happen right after I asked the worker where can I find a book then i over heard those workers conversation saying "What language you use to talk with him? In BM[Bahasa Melayu]? But he is a Korean.." [They're talk in malay btw]. Then we decided to go back since its already 5 p.m. plus.


No comments: