Sunday, May 18, 2008

B.L.C [ p/\rt IIl ]

Ok actually a lots more to talk about but its like almost a month so i decided skip it all to the most recent stuff that happens. Well Its been 2 months that I'm not working anymore staying home and go out sometimes hanging out with friends and stuff.



My sister suddenly felt that she wants a puppy/dog which is not big size type. So there are a lots of dog hunting here and there at a lots of pet's shop. Around Pudu there is a pet shop but I can't remember the name but its similar to the sound of the cats and dogs. In the shop there are there 2 Beagle caught our attention.



But it was too expensive to get one of it. So we took a card of the shop then we left. Then my sis said want to get a Beagle, so we decided to go do some google details about Beagle. Ended up which is Beagle is a very very very friendly dog and very hard to tame. HAHA. My sis wanted a type of dog which is small/medium size, not too friendly and easy to tame equal to HARD TO FIND.

Oh I never tell you guys before my babysitter's dog. Damn huge! Name Rex. His a mix type dog. From the combination of Rottweiler + Dalmatian + Labrador. The new type of dog HAHA R.D.L.



Its whole body is black.. It is very very black until it shines. His chest is white with black spot. Haha weird right xD. I know this dog since when he is little puppy. And now he is no more puppy but a well known dog which can be taller than you when he stood up. His personality is like his mom which is he like to go play in the rain. This dog is an actor. Why I say that because of one day, in the morning the postman came to deliver the letter. He just lay down on the floor which doing anything. While the postman put the letter into the mailbox, my babysitter came out to get the letter. After Rex saw my babysitter, he quickly stood up and bark the postman --". What an act LOL.

Alright lets talk about the new open steam boot restaurant near my house.



At first we didn't know its a half Korean and half Chinese style of steam boot until we saw the apron that those waiters/waitress wore that have words which written in Korean. Man those clamp at the restaurant is damn huge.





The food was nice. We didnt even touch one of the mee cause we are too full xD.



LOL this kitty's photo is taken at the front of my house. It and his/her family is fearless when at night xD They sat on the road almost at the middle.....

1 comment:

NOT zhi han said...

its so easy to get to ur blog..
lol!
zhan