Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tagged by Wai Min AGAIN =.=

LOL again? what the hey man ...


1) What is the most important thing in your life?

Well I answer before on my last tag

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?

Hm.... that can be a hard question?

3) Do you smoke?

No! Smoking will kill me

4) What is the latest gadget that you own?

Can't really remember

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?

I don't really text. Mostly I'm on MSN

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
18. And yes of cause I'm a virgin.

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

2 PS2 games

8) Where do you wish to get married?

Never thought of it yet...

9) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

I guess 20+ +?

10) How many kids do you want?

Two , a boy and a girl. But if didnt get as expected its fine with me e.g. two girls/boys

11) Are you in love?

Nope but I wanted to haha

12) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

Colisuem Cafe

13) Name the lastest book that you bought?
I haven't buy any books for a while after form 5 xD

14) What is your full name?

Wong Joon Hong

15) Do you believe in GOD?

Yes. The all mighty

16) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

Iron man If he is real HAHA

17) Christina or Britney?

Neither

18) Do you do your own laundry?

Honestly speaking no hehe but I did do my laundry before. But its way long time ago.

19) The most exciting place you want to go?

A place that I never BEEN!

* No question number 20. Don’t ask me why. LOL.

21) Hugs or kisses?

Both hehe. Can I have them?

22) Single or attached?

Single

23) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

Crazy, shuffle-fans, shoes person, a Dota-dc-pro XD, like to chill with people

8 things i say too often :

LOL
what the...
aw...
Oh man..
Shit!
Okay...
=.=
Crap!

8 things i’m passionate about :

Computers
Painting
Drawing
Video Gaming
Blogging
Music
Understanding how a gadget works
Fixing stuff

8 TV series watch recently : [actually its book read reacently but i don have 1 xD]

Smallville
Supernatural
Reaper
I didn't Know That
Ghost Whisperer
New Amsterdam
Mythbusters
Numb3rs

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

Stop And Stare - One Republic
Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan
When I'm Gone - Simple Plan
All The Same - Sick Puppies
Apologize - One Republic [original ver]
Anthem - Good Charlotte
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

8 things i learned last year :

Just listen to people but not to judge them directly
Fun
Stressful and Fun being in Form 5
School's rules sucks xD
Hanging out is fun
Have courage when on stage
Add Math is HARD LOL
My class is the most noisiest and craziest one! And Shall BE FOREVER!

8 people to tag :

Wai Choong
Ji M
i

Ellise
Nara
Tamy
Denise
Shazmiq
Kok! Siang xD



No comments: