Thursday, August 21, 2008

Archering....

Well Been always busy in University. Why you ask ? Because almost every week I have to sit for at least 1 test paper. Well thats how it is. So beside all those exam and classes everyday, I do have other activities. For your information, I did join 2 club which is Game Development Club and Archery Club. Well I'm not that active in GDC [Game Development Club] because it always clash with my physics extra class during night time. Or you can not active at all LOL.

Ok now lets talk about archery club. In one week there is 3 practices for member of the archery club which is on Monday, Thursday and Friday at 5pm to 7pm. Well Monday I sure cant attend cause got Pre Calculus class at 5pm to 7pm. =.= Then mostly i went on Thursday IF that week got test or extra classes on Friday or Saturday. If not be4 5pm i already went back to home since there is no class on Friday.xD Well archery is fun but maybe for others is boring. The bow that we use at training is recurve bow but its in wooden. So for the 1st timer we will shoot nearer, then the 2nd time i go will shoot a greater distance. Got onces when my turn is up, I went to shoot. Out of 6 arrows, 5 arrows I hit the bulleyes there LOL. Lucky huh hehe. When I missed the last arrow, the my friends all said that I purposely missed the last arrow --" But I really missed the target.

Do you know whats recurve bow? Well let me tell you all. There are few types of bow.

Long bow


Its a bow which last time people use in war or etc

Recurve bow


The bow I use in the archery practice. This type of bow also use in Olympics for competition.

Compound bow

Its a modern bow which I think it looks cool xD

Ok thats all ciao


No comments: