Friday, October 24, 2008

3 weeks holiday spree!

3 weeks holiday FINALLY after stressful !! I MEAN F*** %#$&#%&$@#%^ stressful Final exam of the semester =.= But...... It will be dead boring if stoning at home =.=" Then Monday was starting to get a lil bored... Then suddenly Ellise ask me whether want to go out with her and Mei Ji to get her mom's present anot. So I was like ok since I'm bored. Then Tuesday morning had a heavy rain so I though the outing will be cancel then later on the rain stop then MJ called me said the plan continue then I went to get ready and head to KLCC.

LOL Its been a while since I took a bus because there is no where to go near my University xD so I kinda like a lil blur. When I was on the way to KLCC. Elley called me and ask where am I and said that Pei Jian is coming too. She said that Pei Jian wanted to see me badly LOL then I was like ok.... --"



Mei Ji & Ellise, the twin-look-alike-friends xD

Reached KLCC, met the jokers. They all say my face drag getting thinner???? I don't think so LOL. Ok so we sat at the food court waiting for Mei and Elley finish they lunch. Then we start shop around. Elley finally discided to get her mom some body shop stuff. Then we went to Pavillion to walk around.

Photographer of the day: Pei Jian



lonely..... xD

Oh since Elley brought her camera, the camwhoring spree of the girls begun.



But somehow that day all the picture capture quite blur =.= this due to Pei Jian didn't get use to the camera and in motion while taking picture. Ok after reach there as usual they will go for window shopping first.



LOL this Mei Ji in Roxy xD Pei Jian tried to take a shot when she didn't notice but failed haha.
Then Elley said that she want to get a new flipflop (slipper) so we look around in Roxy since is their "favaorite" shop --"



And there was me looking around too then I look at one of the price tag....Hmmm.. @#$%! Its damn expensive @_@ Nothing around in Pavillion is less then RM 50 except like Pei Jian said stuff in Video Ezy shop LOL. Ok after looking around I felt like going for a movie. But the girls scared that they don't have enough time. Then suddenly heavy rain again so we can't continue going to Sungai Wang so we decided to catch a movie. Then I thought of watching Tropic Thunder which is a comedy movie but it wasn't on screen yet. So we ended watching House of Bunny which Mei Ji wanted to watch that movie she said that movie is funny cause there is a "dumb blonde" LOL =.=". Ok... then we watched that movie.



The movie is really dumb and funny. The main character( the one on the poster) always has stupid lines that doesn't make sense HAHA. Like this line " Your eyes are like the nipples on the face" WTF --" The story is about this girl from the house of bunny then she was kick out. She found herself a place to live and its to be a house mother. Something something..... The sorority she went is damn dusty name Zeta and it is going to bring down due to not enought members. The girls in the house is not actractive and therefore no one will join them. In few days Shelley (main char) change the girls to freaking pretty girls



From this



To this LOL

Later on we got to go back cause it late for the girls. So we walk back to KLCC to take a bus. On the way they camwhored.



Well its a lil too dark but they insist of getting flash. Elley & Pei Jian



Mei Ji & Pei Jian. this one a lil brighter but still dark =.=



reached KLCC, now thats a clear picture of Pei Jian haha XD



Me & Elley. Forget to get one with Mei xD next time bah



Group photo!

We all head to bus station and went into a bus and became sandwich =.=




No comments: