Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by E&M porkany xD

LOL its been a while since I done any post or tags cause too busy will update like mad these 3 weeks wakakaka.. ok back to the tag

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
and so, here it goes. 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself are :

- I always been call as Korean

- I can't live without game xD just kidding

- I like to listen to musics I think its nice

- I like to break stuff up to see whats inside then put it back together

- I don't listen to chinese song even thought I understand them

- I love to ride bicycle

- I love to watch anime

- I like to hang out with friends when free or not free xD

- I like to read/do/see stuff related to computer

- I like to mess around with my computer's hardware

- I always have thicker hair then longer hair =.=

- I like archery

- I like green and red

- I sometime a lil shy wakaka

- I become more confident when around with friends

Well thats it the end of the tag.... now I'm tagging......

KoK! Siang,
Shazz,
Denise,
Jimi,
Pei Jian
and people who read this !


No comments: