Saturday, November 1, 2008

my room got owned

Tuesday, like normal day which is gonna be a freaking boring day. On msn, disturb people xD Then Mei Ji & Ellise got this idea of coming to my house =.= out of no where. Mei got this idea cause her mom let her out since she want to go pay Astro bill at AP.And their other reason come to my house is to see my puppy. OK... I went to AP to meet them and like usual they talking craps here and there and jokes while waiting for the queue. After Mei paid the bill, we went to Coffie Bean to grap some drinks since its been a while. After that I thought they want to hang around in AP but they say straight away go to my house =.= I was like ok... I just got here. Nevermind lets go .

Reached my house, Once Nikkie (my puppy) saw them, she got excited as usual when she saw new people. She will gone mad running here and there LOL.



Then they went to crash my room =.= LOL they said that my room is small and the floor is weird. Well for your information I lived in a 3 story house and my room used to be a kitchen. The house around here 's kitchen is at 2nd floor. Weird right? Ok I don't sleep in the kitchen last time before it was moved to ground floor.



My computers got owned.. =.=

Mei was googling my laptop and Elley is googling songs in my desktop.Then Mei found out the webcam of my laptop then the camwhoring begins



Elley & Mei



Aw.....



messing around...



I join them LOL..... And here comes the Mei's showing her teeth =.= She loves to do that



Making faces....



The blur & peace pic xD



hair splash...

Then Mei got this idea of photoshoping Jimi's face LOL



I would say that the photo she edit out is damn gay =.= Lets just say the picture is so wrong you know.



From this



To this



Then the final touch LOL

Damn gay right =.= They laugh the whole day when photoshoping this picture.Then Mei starting to chat around with my msn sign in and the photo of that. Thanks to her all my friend thought that something is wrong with me =.=. One of my friend even believe that he is dreaming cause I talk differently in msn LOL. Around 5.30 when my sis came back then I have the car to drive them back.






No comments: