Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag by Mei Ji and Ellise

1) What's your full name ?
Wong Joon Hong

2) How did you feel last night ?
Damn bored...don't know what to do

3) Do you believe in eternity ?
Eternity like ?

4) Who do you trust the most ?
Close friend. So do you wanna be? xD

5) If you have a dream come true..
That will be like WOW! sweet~~~

6) Are you in love ?
I'm in love with everybody....or not LOL xD

7) Who ?
Everybody or not? LOL

8) What are you doing right now ?
Listenin to songs that sent by Mei

9) Who do you hate the most ? And what did you called him/her ?
Erhm.....I don't have one weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
10 ) Chocolate or ice-cream ?
Both!

11) Which quote do you like the most ?
Do you feel like you are meant to do something extraordinary....

12) Do you think you need to get diet ?
er...yes =.=

13) Why ?
because I'm...not fit....

14) Have you ever hurt people around you ?
yes.

15) If you get a chance to meet your favourite star , what would you say to him/her ?
Hey!!! Nice on what ever he/she is doing !!!

16) What school you're studying now ?
Money Making University Multimedia University

17) What do you think about that school ?
Eating our money up on EVERYTHING

18) What would you do when you're 18 ?
I'm already 18 this year =.=

19) What's in your mind right now ?
What should I do ....damn bored

20) What's the color of your walls in your bedroom ?
White

21) What do you prefer to drink ?
Water that does not look yellowish which is now at my hostel =.=

22) To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation ?
Currently have no place I prefer to go

23) Your mood right now ?
Lil piss off cause friends are keep asking me finish download the dota map anot =.=

24) Which is your birth month?
May, i ? xD

25) 10 peoples to tag
1. Wai Choong
2. JiMi
3. Pei Jian
4. Wai Min
5. Denise
6. Kok! Siang
7. Sook Mun
8. Baron
9. Elley (Out of people LOL)
10. Mei ( xD no more ppl)

26) Who is number 10?
A friend of mine who tagged me and LIKES to wack me for no reason =.=

27) What about 5 and 1 ?
Denise - DD! the flute player
Wai Choong - the genius xD LOL


28) Is number 2 in a relationship ?
With @#$%%^ *evil laugh* LOL I don't think so that he is with anyone now

29) Do you hate number 6 ?
Nope. Come on if I hate him why do I even tag him in the first place? =.=

30) Describe number 3 .
A person who can change mode easily? xD

No comments: