Monday, January 12, 2009

A recap on what happen part I

So lets begin at somewhere around 20th to 25th of December 2008. Ok so basically people are busy with Christmas stuff. But somehow this year I don't even have a little feel of Christmas. Don't know why but lets hope this will not happen for next year xP.

20th of December

This year my aunt(mother-side) decided to make the Christmas party a lil earlier since Christmas eve is on weekdays. Around 7.30 pm, we drift all the way there ( joking la where can drift). Thought there won't be much people cause you know "Malaysia people timing" haha xD. Surprisingly there are a lots of people there already. So ya when to wish people then grab a plate then start taking food.. Later on it gets more and more crowded =.= then me and my cousins abandon to the 2nd floor of my aunt house. By the way my aunt house is semi banglo so its quite big.

So we went up then wanted to watch TV. Well everyone was like how to on the Tv, then i go look around the TV is there a switch. Then for a while I still can't find it =.= I say out loud this " wah cham (shit-in-a-way) lo I can't even switch on a TV. Bla bla bla, later on my uncle came out to the rescue. We watched 21 the movie even thought i watched it =.= So I was watching at the corner with this gym's ball that my aunt have it then I felt a sleep zZzZzZz. Christmas carol were here later on so we all went and watch their performance. As usual they sings Christmas songs... not the jingle bell's for your information xD. My fat uncle (used to be, since we always call him that) like every years give us present. Well this year I got a T-shirt and a red santa sock LOL then head home..... As I have said no christmas feel......




No comments: