Friday, January 16, 2009

A recap on what happen part II


Ok here's part II. Well actually want to talk about Christmas day but since there ain't any photo..So I decided to talk on New Year Eve! ( the day before new year eve)

30th of December

Around 7.30 pm in my hostel room after came back from dinner, I got this thought that I can go back tomorrow morning since there is no class because the calculus lecturer cancel the class. If that so I can join Mei and Elley they all for the New Year Eve hang out. So I msn Mei say that I can join them. For your information, at that night, I got tons of assignments and tutorials haven't pass it up. Its the 1st time for me to rush all the work from 9 pm till 2 am LOL

Mohamad Lok a.k.a Teluk-my degree friend which is also my neigbhour came to my room to play Magic cards with my roomate Kenneth-a.k.a banana. Later on around 9.30 pm, here comes Calvin. He came to ask us how to do calculus LOL. Then 10 pm, here come the "devil" xD, Sean- who always come to our room and scream like a sissy LOL and play Big 2 ( a card game). Then suddenly all stop doing their stuff and play big 2 =.= But for me who is rushing, I didnt join them. They(Calvin, Sean, Kenneth, Ho Chin-my other roomate) play cards gila gila. Then here comes a new player, Lee a.k.a Tai Ko. Then Calvin leave the room to continue do work LOL. They all play till 2am. While playing they all keep saying "wah Joon Hong never see you so serious and so hardworking" =.= This and that.....

After they finished playing Big 2 its time for Dota =.= which is around 2 am. I decided to join them since do quite a lots of my load. Guess who are the players? Well its those who came to my room again LOL play play play then 3 am me and Kenneth hit the bed but Ho Chin still up as usuall =.= Well we never know what time that fella sleeps.. FYI one early morning my alarm got set wrong and it rang at 5.30 am and guess what? He is still awake dono doing what --"




No comments: