Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chinese Orchestra?

Monday 13/09. As usual, classes still on. Last week, me and my friends were talking about YuGiOh cards and stuff. Then it excites us somehow and you know what? We even start playing the cards again xD LOL. Oh well right after applied math class, as usual, all hang out in my room. But that day we duel and Dota haha. Well as for my deck, its a dragon type deck. Quite noob cards but still can defeat my friend "Tai Ko" a.k.a Lee who got 4 decks xD Wakakaa.



Then that night I went to Chinese Orchestra. Oh? doesn't sound like the type of music I will go for? Haha. I went to support my friends who are in the team, Brian and Wen Mei.



So the orchestra suppose to start at 7.30 pm but Brian told us to go there a lil late. So few of my friends took the advantage to Dota LOL. We ended up reached there around 8.15pm xD. I pity my friend, Sina who was waiting at out side of the hall for half an hour for us since he don't know anything about Chinese Orchestra. Oh btw his an Iranian xD. Alrite, while we entering the hall, the orchestra already started.



The music is better then I expected since I not into Chinese Orchestra and all. Oh well I enjoyed it, especially the 2nd last song with a conductor on the stage even though got mistake. Our lecturers came too , Ms Nina, Mr Tan and Mr Hazimin. Oh tell you something, Mr Hazimin is a Dota player too xD LOL. We all keep asking him to join us for one game but he refuse haha. I think he is quite pro. Here's some pictures at that night~



Brian in action (middle fella)



Big cellos~



Joking around and enjoying the music~



Chatting with Mr. Tan and Mr. Hazimin when having a break



Brian a.k.a Bra-ian xD weee~



Wen Mei and Sina~

Oh well too bad I didn't take any picture with both of them (Brian & Wen Mei). Well there is always next time haha. So till next time then...





No comments: