Thursday, April 9, 2009

Drama again~

Yo its been a while. I was too busy and malas till the blog is practically dead~ haha but fear not.... cause the MIDTERM TEST IS OVER!!!!!!!WOOHOOOO!!!! So I'm gonna talk something before the Midterm test. Last 2 week was my holiday. That holiday i spent it with watching 3 movies at Galaxy Ampang's MBO cinema near my house which is like less then 10 minutes cycle from my house. At first was Watchmen on Monday.



Erhm kinda weird for a superheroes movie. The movie's time is around 3 hours >< style="color: rgb(51, 255, 51);"> Race to the Witch mountain at 12.30p.m then continue watch Knowing at 2.00p.m.





But from what I had calculated, I will be 9 minutes late to Knowing movie and I'm correct! wakakaka. Race to the witch mountain is nice but Knowing is DAMN nice. Its something like the movie The Day After Tommorrow. Knowing is something about the end of the world is coming then some children are chosen to begin a new generation.



This is the picture where he found the code is a list of accident since fifty years ago

For me, its a very interesting movie cause I like that kind of movie xD. Alright, after the end of holiday week, here comes the Hell week ><. Know why? Midterm test weeks continues.... Monday Physics...damn.... Just right after finished exam got test. Then Wednesday.... Applied Math.... so before exam, me and my friends spent almost the whole day in the Library revising..... or not xD . The revising including talking craps, Joking shits, and of cause doing some sample tests. Right after the exam finished at night.... Here comes Dota spree. As usuall after exam we sure Dota gila one xD. On Saturday night, I went out with Zy, Jimi and Pei Jian to celebrate Jimi's bday.



Zy, Jimi, Pei Jian



We went to Victoria Station and its a Hell Expensive place @_@ Pei Jian will know what I mean xD Then we hang out at my room around 11pm. Then there was some money issues, so me and Jimi were calculating about it. Guess what, the more we calculate, the more WTF is going on with those figure LOL. Pei Jian was too sleepy then he slept on my bed --". Zy was on the phone for hours LOL Then they decided to go home. You know what time is it when they are going home? Around 3 a.m xD. Then I only have 3 more hours to sleep because that day my family are going to visit my great grand's mother grave since its " ching ming"(I forgot what is it in english xD can't think of it now)

But that isnt the end of it, I still got drama to practice and the drama presentation which is Monday =.= OMG....my team haven't even practice once >< " The Devil " from the few short stories given to us. I act as a doctor in the drama xD . So I got this white lab suit as my costume. So Monday during english class, we give it 2 more practices which is total of 3 practices for the whole drama WTH?! Thats insane right LOL. The drama is part of the assignment for english too... damn scare screw up... Oh well ... Before the performance, all of the guys came to my room to hang out a lil then change to their costume then head to the FIT building wihch will take us around 10 minutes walk from my hostel. Reached there and saw the whole class dress up in their costume. Some looks funny, smart, pretty, and some just can't stop laughing at them when you look at their dress up xD. Here's some photos at that night....And by the way all of them are my groupmate FE101... We rocks~ xD



Sina and me (Man I look short when I'm with him ><)



Part of the my drama teammates "The Devil"



"The Astrologer's Day" team



"The Champion Bull Fighter" team



"The Enormous Radio" team



My roomate a.k.a the young Mother Bontemps in "The Devil" LOL FUNNY SHIT xD



The Radio gang... Ah Pao (blue colour shirt) really looks like a girl after make up LOL



Devan dude with the 3 bull fighters girl ~



A surgeon, a Patient, a Goku LOL xD



LOL doing some stupid stuff when waiting for our turn since we are the last to perform

When our turn has come.. we were semi-ready to perform since there is only 1 official full practice in those 3 practices --". Thank god that our Powerpoint slide show went smooth during the drama... At 1st we all can't even memorise our lines and improvise but on the performing day we all improvised and didnt not panic if lines are forgoten.. Yeah baby~ So thats it for today will continue for more....xD Oh and Happy Bday to Mei Ji =]



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw on your page that you like Reaper and I thought I would write and let you know we are still trying to save the show, if you would like to help. It's in so much trouble right now, and we really need all the fans we can get at this point. Thanks.

EMAIL:

feedback@CWTV.com

http://www.cwtv.com/feedback/comments

feedback@tvguide.com

ADDRESSES (this works best, remember Jericho's second season):

http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/reaper-tv-show-support/

Please consider taking a moment to send in a letter or postcard. Even a simple "Please Renew Reaper!" makes a difference.

30 Second Options:

Petition:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/reaper-petition/

Vote:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b107874_save_one_show_help_your_fave_see.html